Deathcore VSTi Template for Cubase
🔥 Deathcore VSTi Template for Cubase: Unleash the Extreme 🔥
Elevate your deathcore productions with the Deathcore VSTi Template for Cubase, designed for Steinberg Cubase 9 and higher, including "Artist." This powerful template will help you create an intense, crushing sound that's guaranteed to leave a lasting impact. 🎸💥
✨ Key Features ✨
- 🎧 Designed for Cubase: Optimized for Steinberg Cubase 9 and higher (including "Artist").
- 🥁 Superior Drummer 3 Integration: Utilizes Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 (The Metal Foundry SDX) for powerful drums.
- 🎸 Ample Metal Hellrazer: Get that aggressive guitar sound with Ample Sound Ample Metal Hellrazer.
- 🔌 VST Plugins: Check product pictures for more info on required VST plugins.
- 🎸 UmanskyBass Library: Pre-rendered "DI" version to WAV for bass, no need for Kontakt or the library itself.
- 🎵 MIDI & Audio Files Included: All necessary files are part of the package!
🎛️ DAW Compatibility:
- Steinberg Cubase 9 and higher (including "Artist"). *For versions "Elements" and below, 100% functionality cannot be fully guaranteed.
🎹 Required VST Instruments:
- Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 (The Metal Foundry SDX)
- Ample Sound Ample Metal Hellrazer
🔌 VST Plugins:
- Refer to product pictures for more info on required VST plugins.
Experience a new level of intensity with the Deathcore VSTi Template for Cubase. With its powerful combination of VST instruments and plugins, your deathcore productions will hit harder than ever before.🤘🔊
Don't let your sound fall behind—get the Deathcore VSTi Template for Cubase today and start creating extreme, earth-shaking music! 🎸🔥
Renowned figures in rock and metal, as well as leading producers, can't stop talking about the exceptional quality of my presets and templates. Unlock your sound capabilities and elevate your music to the same league as the rock and metal elite who've given their stamp of approval! 🤘
As I Lay Dying, Austrian Death Machine
"Jaroslav helped me make a more efficient session that sounds clear and powerful, all while using less CPU than my original template. By combining elements of his templates and mine I was able to shape my Austrian Death Machine mixes into exactly what I was looking for. His drum templates in particular helped me see my mix from a new perspective, and it wouldn't sound nearly as good without him."
Arch Enemy, Nevermore
"Presets for Superior Drummer 3 are pretty killer. Ready to go in matter of seconds to make my recordings sound punchy and very dynamic! Thanks Jaroslav for your awesome work!"
"Best presets and templates on the net. Changed the way I mix and brought my tracks to the next level. Thanks for everything, Jaroslav!"
Machine Head, Ill Niño, Lions at the Gate
"I've really enjoyed some of Jaroslav's templates and presets. I like to use them when I'm writing music. That way I can just jump into being creative and spend less time dialing in tones."
Guitarist / Composer / Producer
"Develop Device drum presets have been an integral part of creating my music in recent years, Whether I’m in the demo stage or final mix stage, these mix ready presets are an essential launch pad to having fantastic sounding drums on my tracks."
The Amity Affliction
"Heavy kicks, powerful snares, crystal clear toms, and sparkling cymbals! Jaroslav really knows what he's doing in the Metal/Rock world of drum sounds. I used to spend hours trying to get a drum sound I was happy with, now it takes only seconds!"
Producer / Engineer / Mixer (Nickelback, Shinedown, Daughtry, Rob Zombie, Tommy Lee/Motley Crue, Avril Lavigne...)
“I’ve been using Superior Drummer as my main drum sampler for a long time and Jaroslav’s presets are the best that I’ve heard!!”
Primal Fear, Magnus Karlsson's Free Fall
"Great sounding presets that saves me a lot of time when I produce and write music!"