Important information before you buy:
- To make it absolutely clear - no software is included!!! Read the product description very carefully to make sure you own the Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 and all required SDX/EZX libraries.
- Besides the other required SDX/EZX libraries, you always need a full installation of the CORE library.
- Make sure all software is up to date via Toontrack Product Manager.
- If you meet all of the above, everything will work like a charm with one click. You will receive the SD3P file. The file is loaded inside the SD3 "File-Open" menu and you're good to go.
Note: This product is an independent creation and not affiliated with or endorsed by Toontrack.
If you have a clear vision of a drum sound or want to replicate an existing drum sound, THIS is the way to go.
Looking for a more comprehensive solution? Order a multi-out template for your DAW. More info HERE.
Required SDX / EZX Libraries
💀 Deathcore Kit: Unleash the Ultimate Rock & Metal Sound! 🤘
Introducing the Deathcore Kit - an album-ready Superior Drummer 3 preset designed specifically for rock and metal productions. Mixed to perfection entirely within Superior Drummer 3, there's no need for additional plugins! This powerful kit will elevate your sound in any DAW or the standalone Superior Drummer 3 app. 🎧
Effortless Integration 🚀 With the Deathcore Kit, there's no complicated installation to worry about. You'll receive an SD3P (project) file that's a breeze to set up in your DAW or the standalone Superior Drummer 3 app. Plus, it works flawlessly with your e-drums! Just one click, and you'll have a phenomenal drum sound ready to rock. 😎
Compatibility 🎛️ The Deathcore Kit is compatible with:
- Any DAW that can load the Superior Drummer 3 plugin or the standalone SD3 app
Required VST Instruments 🥁 To maximize the potential of this fierce preset, you'll need:
- Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 (Modern Metal EZX)
Additional VST Plugins 🔌
- None necessary! (Isn't that awesome?)
🔥 Ignite Your Music with the Deathcore Kit! 🎸 Don't settle for anything less than extraordinary when it comes to your drum sound. The Deathcore Kit for Superior Drummer 3 is the ultimate solution for rock and metal creators. Snag it now and let your music soar to incredible heights! 🚀
The main reasons to use
Superior Drummer 3 Presets
by Develop Device Studio!
By a Drummer, (Not Only) for Drummers
The Superior Drummer 3 presets from Develop Device Studio are created by an active drummer and professional sound engineer with over 10 years of experience in the industry. But let's let some world-famous artists do the talking.
Instantly Ready to Rock!
These presets are designed for easy and convenient use, with one-click access to a wide range of professional-grade drum sounds.
100% Mixed Inside SD3
The Superior Drummer 3 plugin is a powerful tool for creating professional-quality drum tracks, and the presets from Develop Device Studio are fully mixed within the plugin, eliminating the need for additional plugins or software.
Special Care for E-Drummers
The presets are specifically tuned for use with e-drums, providing a natural-sounding and feeling experience for e-drummers.
Arch Enemy / Nevermore
As I Lay Dying / Austrian Death Machine
Guitarist / Composer / Producer
Machine Head / Ill Niño
Primal Fear / Magnus Karlsson's Free Fall
Producer / Engineer / Mixer (Nickelback, Shinedown, Daughtry, Rob Zombie, Tommy Lee/Motley Crue, Avril Lavigne...)
The Amity Affliction